A Strategy Game for Gamers and Puzzle Lovers
Reversal Othellonia is a unique and engaging strategy game that has gained a lot of popularity among gamers and puzzle enthusiasts. Developed by DeNA Co. Ltd, the game combines the elements of Othello, a classic board game, and match-three puzzle games to create a captivating and challenging gaming experience.
Reversal Othellonia is a two-player game that is played on an 8×8 grid. The board is initially set up with four black and four white pieces in the center, arranged in a square pattern. The objective of the game is to have more pieces of your color on the board than your opponent’s color by the end of the game.
The game is turn-based, and each player takes turns placing their pieces on the board. To place a piece, the player must select a location on the board where they want to place their piece. If the location is valid, the player’s piece will be placed on the board, and any of the opponent’s pieces that are trapped between the new piece and another of the player’s pieces will be flipped over to the player’s color.
Players can also earn points by making matches of three or more pieces of the same color. When a match is made, the pieces will be removed from the board, and the player will earn points. The game ends when the board is full, and the player with the most pieces of their color on the board at the end of the game wins.
The game also features various power-ups and items that players can use to gain an advantage in the game. For example, the bomb item can be used to destroy a group of pieces, while the shield item can be used to protect a player’s pieces from being flipped over by the opponent.
Strategy and Tips
Reversal Othellonia is a game that requires strategy and critical thinking. Here are some tips to help you become a pro at the game:
- Control the center of the board: The center of the board is the most important area in Reversal Othellonia. By controlling the center, you can control the flow of the game and limit your opponent’s options.
- Plan ahead: Reversal Othellonia is a game of planning and foresight. Always think ahead and anticipate your opponent’s moves. Try to predict what your opponent will do next and plan your moves accordingly.
- Sacrifice to gain an advantage: Sometimes, sacrificing a piece can help you gain an advantage in the game. For example, sacrificing a piece to gain control of the center of the board can be a winning move.
- Keep your opponent guessing: Try to keep your opponent guessing by playing unexpected moves. This can help you catch your opponent off-guard and gain an advantage.
- Use power-ups and items strategically: The power-ups and items in Reversal Othellonia can be powerful tools to help you gain an advantage in the game. Use them strategically and at the right time to turn the tide of the game in your favor.
- Practice, practice, practice: Like any strategy game, Reversal Othellonia requires practice to master. Take the time to play the game regularly and experiment with different strategies and tactics.
Reversal Othellonia is a free-to-play game, which means that it is available to download and play for free. However, the game does offer in-game purchases that players can make to enhance their gaming experience.
Some of the items that players can purchase include coins, which can be used to buy power